Point Loma Sportfishing Online Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will only receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. A charge from "Point Loma Sportfishing" will appear on your credit card statement. We require a 100% payment on all trips.
2. Cancellation Policy: 48 hours prior to departure for ½ day, ¾ day, full day or overnight trips. For 1½ day trips and longer, we require at least seven days notice prior to departure to receive a refund.
3. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by two people to compensate for last minute cancellations.
4. You cannot bring any alcoholic beverages, ice chests or coolers of any kind aboard any boat.
5. You cannot bring any illegal drugs, firearms, knives, or explosives of any kind aboard any boat.
6. Due to possible increases in fuel costs, a fuel surcharge may be necessary. Fuel surcharges, should they apply, are set on a boat-by-boat basis and will be determined on the day of departure.
7. Food/drinks, rental tackle, fishing licenses (U.S. or Mexican), Mexican tourist visas, fish filleting and gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
8. All passengers are required to have a state issued photo I.D. or federal issued photo I.D. to board any of our boats. A birth certificate may be used for children without a state/federal I.D. card. School I.D. Cards are not a valid form of identification for children. ALL passengers fishing the Coronado Islands or within 12 miles of the coast of Baja, will need a valid passport or passport card to board the boat.